AIF Hall of Fame Class of 2012The AIF will start annually recognizing those individuals who have reached the pinnacle of their profession and the sport with the AIF Hall of Fame. The first AIF Hall of Fame class, a total of 5 people will be chosen from a list of ten individuals who have played, coached or been executives in the AIF or the AIFA. Nominees will be voted on by both AIF league and team staffs as well as our fans.
CATEGORY I: Coach/Staff
Nominated for their outstanding contribution to the AIF or the AIFA and the sport of indoor football.
1. Outstanding career as a coach/staff member that has brought exceptional distinction to the individual, the institution, and/or the AIF / AIFA.
2. Must have served as a coach/staff member for a minimum of five (5) years. Other considerations will be at the discretion of the Hall of Fame Committee.
CATEGORY II: Player
Nominated for athletic achievements during their AIF or AIFA playing careers.
1. Outstanding performance and achievements as a player that brought exceptional distinction to sport of indoor football.
2. Eligible after five (5) years of professional experience.
3. Preference given to players who earned AIF or AIFA awards or similar status at least two years or documented equivalent accomplishment.
CATEGORY III: Executive
Nominated for an outstanding contribution to the AIF or the AIFA and the sport of Indoor football.
1. Outstanding organization or business executive that has brought exceptional distinction to the sport of indoor football and/or the AIF and AIFA.
2. Must have been associated with the sport or the AIF or AIFA for a minimum of five (5) years. Other considerations will be at the discretion of the Hall of Fame Committee.
Nominations can be made by any AIF member or league official and must be accompanied by two (2) supporting endorsements. The nominee's resume must accompany the nomination form